You are eligible to join the German Cambridge Society providing you are/were:
- a student of the University of Cambridge,
- a member of the academic staff of the University of Cambride,
- a research fellow or member of a Cambridge college,
- or if you should possess other special relationships with the University.
All applications are reviewed by the Governing Board and decided on an individual basis. If you consider applying, we would love to have you with us.
- Network with other strong individuals who value good education, academic excellence, the Cambridge spirit, intellectual diversity and more.
- Exciting meetings and events in a congenial, relaxed atmosphere.
- Experience Cambridge here.
The regular annual membership fee is €80. For the younger, below 35 years of age, it is €40 per year. As the Society is a charitable organisation you will receive a tax-deductible receipt of your payment.
Application for Membership
Please fill out the Application Form and send it to Björn Weidner. For further instructions, please refer to the form itself. Thank you! Please allow a few days for processing your application request, in any case we will respond in a timely manner.
Should you have any questions concerning membership in the German Cambridge Society, please contact:
We are very much looking forward to your application and hope to see you soon at one of our events!